Friday, September 23, 2011

The Art

      Hi! My name is Clear Mind and this is my first blog EVER. I guess you can say I'm new to the world of blogging, I am going to college so that I may fulfill my life's dreams. I am a person who has a passion for art of all sorts, like making music, and drawing art of all kinds. I hope to reach out to those who feel the same way as I do about art and hopefully get some good advice out of this experience. I don't only love art but I also create it myself, I realized that in order to get what you want out of life you have to have patience, If you rush things then you may run right past your dream.

      What I want to do with this blog is to hopefully give advice and share what I know with the rest of the world. I may not be the best at what I do but I do know it's basics but somethings better than nothing right? I would also like to receive advice on the subject myself because I do make music but I don't play any instruments, I use a program called FL Studios but I also draw as well. This blog is here for whatever anyone wants to talk about as well as art, I am open minded and I wouldn't mind going off topic every now and then. Well, once again my names Clear Mind and this is my blog, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment