Sunday, October 2, 2011

Going through the motions

I'm a student in college and my reason for enrolling was to get an education and a learning experience, I am here to shape my future and fulfill my dreams. I'm sure everyone is or would love to do the same but my major was originally game design because I love video games and everything about them but while in that major I realized that It wasn't for me and began to think about what it was that I really wanted to do. I began thinking about my hobbies and my passions like my love for music, drawing, anime and writing so I decided to become a business major so that way when I work up from a small business I can start building a music studio, art museum, and an animation business. I know that its not going to be easy but if I can accomplish this goal then I will have fulfilled my life's dream and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment