Friday, October 7, 2011

Two Brothers

Me and my brother are a year and a month apart and ever since I could remember I've been trying to keep him out of trouble and away from the wrong crowd of people. He use to look up to me alot and we were real close but as time passed it seems like we just grew apart and became the complete opposite of eachother. It's like he feels like everyone owes him something so he just takes things like money, clothes and alot of other things but he takes it from his family and I don't understand why; I want to be there for him and be the person that he talks to about stuff but he just does't open up to me and I don't know why. Sometimes my mom says that I'm Huey and he's Riley from the boondocks cartoon and shes absolutely right because I love anime, samurai's and all the japanese stuff and he likes being out in the streets, smoking and being a Thug and it just kills me to know that I have no control over him being out there like that because anything can happen, but I have another brother and a sister who are 10 and 3 so I have to make sure to keep an eye on them to because my baby brother copies everything I do, like play video games, draw, create stories with there own world. He's basically a little version of me and I don't want him going down the wrong path like my other brother so if he wants to be like me then fine, so be it as long as he doesn't turn out that way I'll be fine knowing that I saved at least one brother. I feel like I'm in a losing battle because I can't make him chose his friends, I can't tell him to be home at a certain time because I'm never home either and no one made me chose my friends so how will that look on my part? Well all I can do is hope and pray that he'll see the light but I hope it wouldn't be to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment