Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Interesting Blog

I recently seen a blog on a topic of what they thought was awesome. I read it and the person spoke about how having to wake up very early in the morning during winter and clicking on the news channel to see if your school was closed for the day. I found that to be very awesome myself because I remember the days when I had to wake up at like 6:30 a.m. and the first thing I would do is turn right to the news channel and hope and pray that my school was closed for the day. Most of the time though.......It wasn't but on the days that they were; I'd be so happy that I'd scream YES! and then go right back to sleep afterwards. Man I miss those days, but as time passes and you get older, that option is no longer open because either, you graduate and end up working a full-time job or you go to college which barely gives you any days off. It's fine though, you have to grow up someday right? Eventually there will be no days off and everyone'll remember the days like these when they get older and look back. Well, at least I will and I hope that everyone else will to because it's the little things that count i the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment